Latest News Updates
‘Zakat, Tax and Customs’ Invites Taxpayers to go through the Simplified Guide to Facilitate E-Invoicing (FATOORAH)
Riyadh- June 29, 2021:
The Zakat, Tax and Customs Authority requests all taxpayers to go through the simplified guide on the E-Invoicing (FATOORAH) page.
The guide includes the following:
- Requirements for compliance with E-Invoicing (FATOORAH) and the phases of the implementation enforceable as of December 4, 2021.
- Details on the two types of invoices, Standard tax invoice, which is used usually between two VAT registered business, and the Simplified tax invoice, which is used usually between business and customer.
- Explanation on the way E-Invoicing works, and the prohibited functions that taxpayers should avoid when the regulation is enforced.
All taxpayers, solution providers and those interested can send inquiries related to E-Invoicing via:
- The unified number (19993) that works 24/7.
- Twitter account (@Gazt_care).
- E-mail (email@example.com).
- Instant chats via the website (gazt.gov.sa).
Click here to read more.