Latest News Updates
KSA VAT Registration process announced
The KSA Government has officially announced the process for VAT Registration in the country.
In order to register for VAT, businesses must first be registered at GAZT for Zakat and Income Tax.
Some large companies, particularly those already registered for other forms of tax in Saudi Arabia, will be auto-registered for VAT by GAZT:
- If this applies to your business, you will receive a notification from GAZT notifying you of this
- In that case, we advise you to log-in to check the validity of the information and to upload any supporting documents you may have on the following link: https://gazt.gov.sa/ then click on user login
If your company is not auto-registered, Registration will be open to all eligible companies and businesses starting 28 August 2017 also through the following link: https://gazt.gov.sa/ then click on user login.
The Registration form will require you to specify:
- Whether you are an importer
- Whether you are an exporter
- IBAN number (for refunds) – not required if already logged with GAZT
- VAT eligibility start date
- VAT taxable supplies (expected over next 12 months)
- VAT taxable supplies (past 12 months)
- VAT taxable purchases (expected over next 12 months)
- VAT taxable purchases (past 12 months)
- Financial Representative details (only mandatory if you are not a Saudi resident)