Latest News Updates
FTA releases Whistle Blower Guide
Dubai April 15, 2022:
The Federal Tax Authority (FTA) released a user guide to help prepare informants on submitting information and leads in a confidential manner to inform the FTA of any natural or legal person evading tax, or committing other tax offenses. This measure aims to raise the level of tax legislation compliance in the country and reduce tax evasion cases.
- This guide is designed to help :
- Understand the whistleblowing program.
- Report business practices that violate the applicable tax legislation.
- Understand the process and eligibility to receive a monetary reward where tax is successfully collected from tax offenders.
- Provide accurate answers to the questions on the whistleblowing form by explaining what information is required to provide.
- Understand the icons and symbols to complete the whistleblowing form.
Read more about the Whistleblower System for violation and tax evasion.